Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A BIG DAY AND SURPRISE FOR VINAAA!

8th December. do you know what day is this?
NOT wednesday, but BIRTHDAY! hahaaa! yeeah, today is my birthday. yesterday i was a 14 years old girl, but today i'm a 15 years old girl. i'm old, bzzz' -____-
btw this morning my mom and dad came to my room, they woke me up and said "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU SWEETHEART!" and they kiss me on my cheek. hehe. my room full of happiness today... so sweeet~
after that, i get ready to go to the school. when i got out from the house tania is waiting for me, then she said to me "happy birthday vina! actually i have prepared a song for you, but i ashamed. hehe". wew, i didn't expect Tania to do something like that, but i wanna hear that song. "no,no,no. i really shame!" he?! so, i didn't force her.
at school there are lot of friends that say happy birthday to me. i'm so happy.
the first test that we gonna do today is biology. fiuuh, i can do it. even i didn't study at home *i study at school, hehe. when break time, i went to Devita's room to pick her up. after that we buy some snacks at canteen and there are still lot of people say happy birthday to me. in fact Mr Rudi say that to me, but it 'cause Devita told him about my birthday. hahaa!
we still have a lot of time to study about Social or IPS. so we use that time to study in front of christian's room. Hen, Shatri and Ari showed up. believe me, if you wanna get focus to the subject you must stay away from them, 'cause they're so NOISY! especially Ari, he always made jokes and weird voice. so i can't stop laughing and focus to the subject.
the second test begun and we go to our own class. wew, IPS is more harder than i thought. i so confused about which option do i have to choose. so, i just do it with originaly random. hahaa. what a lazy girl i am. XD
after test i got out and looking for Lilis. She said she wanna go home with me today, i don't know why, but i do know that it doesn't really good. when i met her, she invites the other too (Depi, Della, Dwiany, Imam, Edho, Randi, Fian, and Azhar). okay, my feeling said that this is NOT GOOD! they pulled me along the school. we arrived at an empty field. and then... PLOK! PLOK! PLOK! PLOK! PLOK! PLOK! they threw flour and eggs to me, but not just that, the also pour water at me! BYUUUR!! hwaaaa. my unifrooom~! not only that they are already preparing a cake for me, i cut the cake and give it to Fian. do you know what the funny part is?! the cake is prepared for me, but i haven't taste it. so weird, if you know what i'm saying. hehehe. XD
by the way, how can i go to my cousin's house with dirty unifrom like this?! luckily, randa wants to take me. at my cousin's house, my Uncle, Thony, and Niko see me with my dirty unifrom. Niko opened the door, then he looked at me and laughed at me. Thony come and join him laugh. SEMPRUL! *sorry, this is my language. hehe* my Aunt come and told me to wash my body. so, i went to the bathroom. it tooks about a half an hour to wash my hair and my body. hiks, i was very smelly. thx to you guys.
but, no problem. 'cause this is my last year in YPPSB so i'll remember this day... i didn't think they would do that to me. thank you, thank you very much. that's the best present eveeer!! gracias amigos :)
at night my parents had prepared a cake for me, a yummy choco chesse cake. don't forget with the number candle *a candle with number shape* at the top of the cake, but i was very suprised when i saw the candles. my mom bought me a number one and six. she should buy me the number one and five. 'cause if one and six, it means sixteen and i'm not that old :(
but, that's okay, 'cause the cake was damn yummy! :9

No comments:

Post a Comment