Friday, February 4, 2011

My New Year's Eve :)

Ola, long time no see... Do you miss me? Hahaha, I bet you do. Hmm, maybe I'm too late to say these, but you know, I must say it to you all, "Merry Xmas!" *25th December 2010, "Happy New Year!" *1st January 2011, and the last "Happy Chinese New Year!" *3rd February 2011, there I say it. Hehe..

I almost forget, I've got a story to share with you guys. Yesterday when New Year's eve, I went to my friend's house, 'cause she's birthday, her name's Lilis. I went to her house at 8.30 p.m. after the New Year Party in my church. When I arrived, the other were getting ready to cut the cake. Nyuuum.. We finish our cake and then we are ready to eat grilled chicken! Hwaa, I'm totally full. Khekhekhe! Finish with the food? Nope, in front of the Lilis' house, her parents have prepared a place to grilled some corn. I'm full, so I didn't want to eat more food an if I did, I thought my belly can't hold it and it would explode! So, I'm just waiting for someone.. Yeah, tonight will be a special night for (should I told ya? Maybe not. Should I? Haha, okay!) Yehez and me! Yeah, WaiVi back together!! Upss, I spoke too soon. That's for the ending you idiot! >.< Back to the topic. So, I'm waiting for him. He said he would come, he promised me. But it turns out that promise unfulfilled. I feel disappointed and sad. I don't know why, I watch a movie at the time and my tears are falling down. I'm going crazy, I wanna scream, I wanna hit or kick something, I'm really mad at him and the situation!! Why? This should be our night. Why he couldn't come?! I know it sounds selfish, but I must be honest with what I want at that time and what I want is with him that night. I still crying and my friends tried to calm me down. They even tried to comfort me, but it's useless. I'm in dumb. Yehez said that he didn't got any vehicle to come. I now that some of my friends have a motor cycle and they can pick him up, but they don't want. Okay, I'm fine with that, but I don't like with the reasons. They say that they are lazy to do that! I'm really mad when I heard that, but I try to control my emotion, I know it doesn't about me... So, I just sitting on the chair, watching, and keep quiet.

5, 4, 3, 2, 1... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Everyone in the world experience joy of the moment. All but me, being pensive. This is the worse New Year's eve ever! :( One in the evening, some of my friends began returning to their homes. Only seven of us who still lived, Puti, Randa, Randi, Lilis, Tasya, Dwi, and me. We were watching a scary movie. My phone rings and what I saw on the screen was a text from him. He apologized to me and he told me, that he really wanna come. Maybe I'm still upset, but I don't wanna be a selfish girl, so I forgave him and I call him. Geez, when I heard his sound, I wanna cry again. He apologized again and he asked me something, "Vina, would you be my girlfriend again?" I know the answer and it just one word, "YES!". I'm so happy, so did he, and all my friends, they were happy for me. Thanks God, I'm really happy, my sad face now have a smile, a really happy smile.. :) 01012011 - 01.14p.m.

Y + V = WaiVi
back together and forever I hope :)
Past 07122010 - Now 01012011




He love photography so much



*he's the best thing I've ever have
Yehezkiel Ricky Valentino Junior Tangdilallo :)




*this is the picture of me, that he likes so much. hahahaa...
Naftaly Debora Olivine Sinulingga :)

That's all folks, see ya on my next post. Love ya xoxoxo!

3 comments:

  1. salam kenal..
    kalo ga salah anak vidatra ya?
    sory kalo ga nyambung sama postinganya hhe
    aku lagi nyari blogger dari vidatra nih..
    aku follow blognya ya

    ReplyDelete