Wednesday, December 1, 2010

my feeling is so weird! :(

okaay, this is so weird. i don't know why. but these few days my feeling is soooo hard to understand. i don't know who i love, him or him. okay, we just use 'x and y' for the easier, hehehe. i know that i love y, but somehow my feeling said that i love x then y. so weird cause my boy was y and x is ex. i told this to some of my friends yesterday and they didn't make me feel better, but even worse. they told me that i'm more fit with x then y. hey guys, that was an old story!! but even it's an old story, i'm still thinking about it and wondering if i can back to the past. when i was in 8th grade, when x and i was haven't got any relationship stuff, and when i don't know about y. my life was more fun than now. now there are more to consider. my feeling, my scores, my assignments, my class, the test that we're gonna do it this december, my future, and moree. you see?! i still have a lot to think besides my feelings.
fiuuh, my life as a 9 grader and a senior in my school wasn't to good.

last night i chatted with x' sister. i asked her what she and her friend plan. she said that was a secret and if she told me their plan, there's gonna be any surprise. that makes me so courious and luckily, she told me even though not all, but okay. the point is that the plan is concerned me and x. wew, my feeling told me that it sounds not really good. that's already enough to think about, now coupled with other.

hufft, can i have my old life back?! with no many thing to think about. the worse thing to think about is MY WEIRD FEELING! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment